Monday, December 31, 2007

Adios 2007 and Welcome 2008!

This year so much has happened in my life. In the beginning of the year I gave birth to my first child - Daniela. That has been such a blessing and joy in my life. It is hard being a working mom but I have a great support team which consists of my loving and wonderful husband, the best mom in the world and a great mother-in-law. Through the months Daniela has grown and changed so much she is her own little person now. I love being a mother. So this year had a lot of wonderful moments for me as I watched my daughter's first smile, first giggle, first tooth and numerous other milestones. As of now she is beginning to take steps if I hold her hand. Towards the end of the year my uncle was diagnosed with a brain tumor - a very aggressive GBM - he passed away on December 2, 2007. We miss him! So this year was bittersweat for me. So now I say goodbye to 2007 and hola to 2008!

No comments: