Friday, February 6, 2009

Juicy

facial products that is. Juice Beauty has a great product that has helped out with my adult acne. After I had Daniela I have had some serious acne and I have tried many natural and organic face products and so far Dr. Hauschka products (toner and face oil) have minimized my pores and blackheads. However, my face is still breaking out with large zits. But thanks to this




Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum my acne has been clearing up this products has reduced the swelling and redness. It is a great product and it is organic and natural which I love. My favorite place to buy natural and organic beauty products is Beautorium. I am now in the hunt for a new facial cleanser...I am not to crazy about Dr. Hauschka's facial cleanser. Any suggestions??

No comments: