Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Capture You {Week 2}

The challenge for this week is about perspective.
This is my capture.
.

Taking a picture from a different angle was more difficult than I thought it would be! But with each challenge I am learning more about photography and my camera's features. Thanks Beth!

This is a painting of little D and was created by a wonderful friend. It is amazing how she is able to take a photograph and paint that image with acrylic paint. To view all her other great paintings click here.

Head over to Beth's blog to check out the captures of other bloggers.

9 comments:

Living In a Girl's World said...

This is a really neat picture. Is the painting black and white?

Christy M. said...

I love your capture! That painting is amazing, too!

Jenn@mylifewiththecrazies said...

Love this perspective! It looks great!

Stacie said...

the angle is GREAT...good job and the painting itself is amazing as well!

Awesome~

viv said...

Thank you all. The painting is in black and light with dark grey.

Catherine said...

Great capture. I love the painting and the perspective/angle of the shot!

rosellafan said...

what a great capture! good job!

rosellafan (Paula)

InTheFastLane said...

Cool angle!

Crazy Babs said...

I agree too, the painting is really cool and I like the angle. Nice capture.